As part of any recruitment process, Exchange Communications Group Ltd collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations including being GDPR compliant.
Due to continued success Exchange Communications are looking to recruit the following vacancies based at our Head Office in Glasgow:
Telesales Executive (9 Month Contract)
(Salary dependent on experience)
- A strong track record in telesales with B2B experience of winning new business.
- The ability to work and exceed set monthly/quarterly/yearly targets.
- Telecommunications experience required.
- Knowledge of Avaya portfolio
- A motivated self starter and excellent team player.
- Professional manner and confident communicator.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- IT literate – Salesforce experience preferred.
- Source/target prospective clients with the purpose of attaining sales appointments and building a database pipeline.
- Ensure full knowledge of Exchange portfolio (products and services) is attained and imparted to prospective clients.
- Achieve personal targets.
- Maintain and update ‘SalesForce’ Database.
- Deliver on monthly personal/group target(s).
- Lead management – generation and follow-up.
- Attend training courses as directed by Sales Manager/Director.
Avaya IP Office Engineer based from our Head Office
(Salary dependent on experience + Car + Fuel Card + Laptop & Mobile Phone provided)
- 4 years’ experience installing and supporting Avaya IP Office systems.
(Not essential but any knowledge if Unify, Panasonic, Samsung or similar would be advantageous).
- Ability to implement and support IP Office 500/Server Edition Platform – including One-X Portal, Voicemail Pro, IPOCC and all associated applications.
- A strong working knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP service providers.
- Familiarity with Gamma SIP trunks and Horizon hosted VOIP service.
- Knowledge of Xima Chronicall call logging software.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics ability.
- Avaya implementation qualifications ACSS/ACIS.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Willingness to work flexibly including abroad, out-of-hours and weekends.
- Desire to learn and improve through self-learning and attending manufacturer led training courses.
- Clear communications ability and strong inter-personal skills in order to demonstrate verbally, via documentation and diagrams.
- Ability to organise and dynamically prioritise a busy workload.
- To carry out installations and maintenance work to customer telephony solution, ensuring everything done is with the customer as central focus.
- Coordinating, installing, testing, and troubleshooting of Avaya IP solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer service.
- Providing support to a varied user community.
- Updating documentation with site specific information.
If you would like to apply for these vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com