Due to continued success and growth, Exchange Communications are looking to recruit the below vacancies based at our Head Office in Kirkintilloch.
If you would like to apply for any of these vacancies please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
(Salary dependent on experience)
- Previous experience within a contract’s role is advantageous.
- Experience in an administrator role with working knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft packages – particularly Excel and Word.
- Data management skills / experience.
- The successful applicant will be confident, outgoing and organised to cope in a busy office environment, able to multi-task and demonstrate good time management.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, both verbal and written – proficiency in English required.
- Ability to liaise directly with customers, colleagues and senior management in a confident and professional manner.
- Contract billing -responsible for reviewing and approving annual customer contracts.
- Contract renewals – Develop a good working relationship with suppliers to facilitate on time and commercially advantageous contract renewals for customers.
- Payment monitoring – Work closely with the internal finance team monitoring contract payments are on time.
- Liaise directly with customers on queries, quotes, contracts
- Sales administration – work with internal finance, sales and service departments to populate documents for internal approval
- General office admin duties – participate in reception duties, general office duties as and when required.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Team player.
- Computer literacy.
- Excellent Communication.
- Excellent planning & time management.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Avaya IP Office Engineer
(Salary dependent on experience + Car + Fuel Card + Laptop & Mobile Phone provided)
As an Avaya IP Office Engineer you will be responsible for co-ordinating, installing, testing and troubleshooting of Avaya IP Office solutions, ensuring the highest level of customer service for our clients.
- 4 years’ experience installing and supporting Avaya IP Office systems.
(Not essential but any knowledge if Unify, Panasonic, Samsung or similar would be advantageous).
- Ability to implement and support IP Office 500/Server Edition Platform – including One-X Portal, Voicemail Pro, IPOCC and all associated applications.
- A strong working knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP service providers.
- Familiarity with Gamma SIP trunks and Horizon hosted VOIP service.
- Knowledge of Xima Chronicall call logging software.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics ability.
- Avaya implementation qualifications ACSS/ACIS.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Willingness to work flexibly including abroad, out-of-hours and weekends.
- Desire to learn and improve through self-learning and attending manufacturer led training courses.
- Clear communications ability and strong inter-personal skills in order to demonstrate verbally, via documentation and diagrams.
- Ability to organise and dynamically prioritise a busy workload.
- To carry out installations and maintenance work to customer telephony solution, ensuring everything done is with the customer as central focus.
- Coordinating, installing, testing, and troubleshooting of Avaya IP solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer service.
- Providing support to a varied user community.
- Updating documentation with site specific information.
As part of any recruitment process, Exchange Communications collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The organisation is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations including being GDPR compliant.