As a reseller for all networks in the UK, including Vodafone, EE, and O2, Exchange Communications use our experience within the industry to make sure that you get the best deal from your business mobile provider.
We’ll provide your business with a tailored mobile solution based on service, price and flexibility, and working with the main network operators, we can build a package that integrates with your telephone system and allows your company to be truly mobile.
When it comes to the best business networks around, Vodafone, EE, and O2 are all well positioned for a number of reasons.
Why Vodafone for Business?
Vodafone owns and operates networks in over 30 countries and has partner networks in over 40 additional countries. Vodafone also owns 45% of Verizon Wireless, the largest mobile telecommunications company in the USA measured by subscribers.
- Network already supports 82% of FTSE 100 companies and 77% of UK emergency services
- Continued investment each year to ensure resilience for their customers.
- Wide range of services and solutions – from secure mobile apps to a tried-and-tested strategic transformation programme – we can help ensure your organisation is ready for anything.
- Service tailored to your business.
- The second largest telecommunications company in the UK.
Why O2 for Business?
- UK-based customer service.
- Over 10,000 free O2 Wifi hotspots nationwide.
- 24 hour handset replacement to cover manufacturer faults in the warranty period.
- Stay in control of your spending.
- My O2 Business is our free online service for managing your O2 Business account. View all of your mobile accounts in one place.
- Run and schedule reports to identify top spenders or data usage. See when employees spend over a certain amount.
These are just some of the reasons for choosing your business mobile network, if you would like a recommendation specific to your business and usage requirements, give Exchange Communications a call today.