Exchange Communications’ MPLS IP VPN offering (Multi-protocol Label Switching – Internet Protocol – Virtual Private Network) combines the flexible connectivity and scalability of IP-based services with the security, privacy and quality of ATM and frame relay.
MPLS IP VPN delivers a flexible, customisable, any-to-any network that lets you connect office headquarters, branches, distribution facilities, data centres and other locations, with ease. You can also converge all your existing business traffic, even latency-sensitive applications onto one network.
With MPLS IP VPN you can reduce your costs and simplify operations, while ensuring you meet the demands of today’s business environment.
- MPLS IP VoIP is secure and doesn’t require firewall protection or encryption.
- Four classes of service offer control over the performance of multiple applications (Gold, Silver, Bronze and Standard).
- Full access portfolio choices to cater every size of site.
- Fill’ the access bandwidth as those needs increase (subject to minimum bandwidths).
- Bandwidth scalability, as traffic flows increase (subject to minimum bandwidths).
- Use of IP Telephony within MPLS IPVPN can result in substantial cost savings for legacy voice networks.
- Standard Service Level Agreement, which covers metrics such as availability, packet loss, latency and jitter, as well as service credits.
- Our MPLS IP VPN has ‘Cisco Powered Network’ (CPN) designation, which offers reliability and confidence to customers who have a Cisco preference, and reinforces our position as a quality provider.
- MPLS network built from the ground up, to rigorous live broadcast standards.
- A high-quality service, built on a fully resilient core, which offers an ideal platform for the true convergence of voice, data, video, and audio traffic.
- Managed router option
- Dedicated 24/7 support, 365 days a year via our Customer Management Centre.
Talk to Exchange Communications if you are thinking of making the switch!